Sunday, November 11, 2007

Where were we going again?????

Back to my travel theme.... I really liked the RealTravel blog site. Many people (including me) use our library to borrow Lonely Planet guides when planning an overseas travel itinerary. Great as they are, by the time we get there everyone else is doing similar things, looking for the same hotels etc. I like the idea of fresher more tailored planning, and the option of planning by either Destination or Things to do.
The Free Trip Planner would be a great tool, enabling to to rough out, organize reorganize itinerary as you go, taking into account insights from other travellers and linking to other travel guides. The Female Solo Travel would be very useful to many women (wish I had had access to such when I travelled solo around the world.

No comments: